Thank you for working so hard on our study guide project. You each did a great job working hard on the Wiki.
I have a couple of questions for you and I would like you to pick one or more to answer.
1. What questions do you still have about ancient Rome? Is anything confusing?
2. How did the wiki project help you better understand ancient Rome?
3. Can you think of other ways that this wiki tool could be used in our classroom? Math? Reading? Language Arts? Social Studies?
Please pick one (or more) of these questions and blog your response before class is over today.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Please reflect on the last couple of days in Social Studies. As you wrap up your video projects on the death of Julius Caesar please answer these questions. Be sure to think through your responses and use complete sentences.
1. Explain your favorite part about this project.
2. Describe any struggles you had with this assignment.
3. How did this project further your understanding of the events surrounding Caesar's assassination?
Posted by Jonathan Ferrell at 3:44 PM