Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wiki / Blog Extra Credit!

Over the weekend you have a chance to earn five points of extra credit in your language arts class. To receive the extra credit you will need to do the following:

Show your parents our classroom wiki page. Be sure to highlight our online writing portfolio and the extra practice math activities.

Show your parents our classroom blog. When showing off the blog take them to your favorite blog post of the year. Let them see our VoiceThread about King Tut while you're at it!

Finally, you will need to post a comment to the blog entry explaining who you chose to show the pages to and exactly what did you show them. Don't forget to explain to them our safety rules about last names!

Good Luck!

Mr. Ferrell

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

First student to finish the assignment gets five tickets on Monday!

Good luck!
Mr. Ferrell

Anonymous said...

I chose my dad to show the blog/wiki and I showed him the wiki,blog, voice thread, and mummy and my writing about if I wanted to be a soldier and about classifying triangles.

Anonymous said...

i showed my mom the blog and wiki voice thread and the mummy maker and our king tut voice thread and all my writings. i also told my mom about the danger of using last names.

Anonymous said...

I showed the class wiki/blog to my mom.I showed her my narrative about the 11 year old teacher and my personal narrative about the renaissance festival. I also showed her voice thread.

Anonymous said...

Cooper

I showed my mom & dad the class Blog, and all the voice threads. They thought it was really cool! I also showed them the Wiki, my personal narrative and my narrative. I then told them about how you should never put your last name. They thought everything was awesome!

Anonymous said...

My mom liked the blog and the wiki and would like to visit them again. But, I had a problem with my Personal Narrative. It didn't post on the wiki. Other than that, I didn't have any problems. I got to show my mom my Narrative, my voicethread about King Tut's death, my voicethread about a Daily Life in Egypt as a priest, and I'm going to show her a lot of other stuff on the blog and wiki after I post this comment. My mom loved the voicethread. She thought it was really cool. I also told my mom about how dangerous it is to use lastnames on the internet. She agreed that it was dangerous. See you on Monday Mr. Ferrell!@('<')@

Anonymous said...

I chose my mom and sister to show the class wiki and blog to. I showed them about the voice thread and narritive writing projects. I also showed told them about mummys and the nile river. I also toled them how its dangers to put your last name on the internet.